More Photography from Time
- Behind the Scenes at One of the World’s Busiest Airports
- Remembrance: Leonard Knight’s Salvation Mountain
- Wicked Winter Strikes Again: Photos of the Storm’s Fury
- Snow Woes: Ice Freezes South, Stranding Thousands
- 10 Most Shiver-Inducing Photos Of The Never-Ending Winter
- Glendora Fire Rages Near Los Angeles
Recently we had one of the largest fires in Arizona history.Do you know how they put it out?The fire ran into the White Mountains which is Indian Reservation.The Indians are not under the same asinine strict rules the forest service has on our national forests.
The Indians know something about loving and caring for their land.They periodically clear out the dead trees and underbrush which is fuel for fires.This fire ran out of fuel when it hit the reservation and was manageable enough to put out.
country is insane with punitive rules and regulations. b It’s
time to start again with a New America.
~~~~John Galt Take Me With You .com~~~~
@TIME WASHINGTON=FIRES?JUST GLOBAL WARMING? LOOK AT MY PHOTOS ON MY PAGE. WHY CLINTON THREATENED MY LIFE OVER A BOOK FROM #8
if you want to know what the end of LIfe looks like, this is it. game over industrial civilization, game over.
@TIME so e can excuse JKIAfire?
@TIME we are burning with inaction. Time to change, people