More Photography from Time
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- How TIME Covered Kennedy
- Dozens of Tornadoes Devastate the Midwest
- Freezing? Warm Up With These Incredible Photos of the Sun’s Surface
- Photos From Inside North Dakota’s Oil Boom Town
- Before and After: A Remarkable Year of Recovery from Hurricane Sandy
Looks like the "fire starter" started in Palm Springs area, stopped off in East Los Angeles, then headed to Yosemite, and that's probably not the last stop. There's a lot of mountains, forest, communities on the way to Canada.
Perhaps if they stopped sucking the moisture out of the environment by spraying the skies with chemicals, this type of s**t won't happen. Period.