One year after the movement took hold in Zuccotti Park in lower Manhattan, the Occupy Wall Street demonstrators took to the streets Monday to prove their message still lives on.
More Photography from Time
- Behind the Scenes at One of the World’s Busiest Airports
- Remembrance: Leonard Knight’s Salvation Mountain
- Wicked Winter Strikes Again: Photos of the Storm’s Fury
- Snow Woes: Ice Freezes South, Stranding Thousands
- 10 Most Shiver-Inducing Photos Of The Never-Ending Winter
- Glendora Fire Rages Near Los Angeles
To see how Occupy Wall Street really started and what they believed in at the beginning, read my firsthand account as a bank whistleblower uncovering the largest bank fraud in history here: http://thoughtforyourpenny.blo...
Anti-capitalist members of Occupy Wall Street inadvertently create world's 27th largest global supply chain, worth an estimated $685 million -- "No more corporate bongos! Outbreak of capitalism has Occupy Movement policing its own" ... http://placeitonluckydan.com/2...