One year after the movement took hold in Zuccotti Park in lower Manhattan, the Occupy Wall Street demonstrators took to the streets Monday to prove their message still lives on.
More Photography from Time
- Major Wildfires Scorch Colorado’s Black Forest
- ‘Powerhouse Fire’ Scorches Angeles National Forest
- Multiple Tornadoes Strike Oklahoma City Area
- Firefighters Battle Blaze in Santa Barbara County
- Photos: Freight Train Derails Outside Baltimore
- Tornado Flattens Suburb Outside Oklahoma City, Kills Dozens
To see how Occupy Wall Street really started and what they believed in at the beginning, read my firsthand account as a bank whistleblower uncovering the largest bank fraud in history here: http://thoughtforyourpenny.blo...
Anti-capitalist members of Occupy Wall Street inadvertently create world's 27th largest global supply chain, worth an estimated $685 million -- "No more corporate bongos! Outbreak of capitalism has Occupy Movement policing its own" ... http://placeitonluckydan.com/2...