One year after the movement took hold in Zuccotti Park in lower Manhattan, the Occupy Wall Street demonstrators took to the streets Monday to prove their message still lives on.
More Photography from Time
- Tornado Flattens Suburb Outside Oklahoma City, Kills Dozens
- Deadly Tornadoes Leave Path of Destruction in Texas
- Fatal Frontier: The Perils of Crossing the Rio Grande
- ‘Stand and Fight’: Scenes from the NRA’s Annual Meeting
- Wildfires Ravage California Coast
- Springtime in the Midwest Means a Foot of Snow
To see how Occupy Wall Street really started and what they believed in at the beginning, read my firsthand account as a bank whistleblower uncovering the largest bank fraud in history here: http://thoughtforyourpenny.blo...
Anti-capitalist members of Occupy Wall Street inadvertently create world's 27th largest global supply chain, worth an estimated $685 million -- "No more corporate bongos! Outbreak of capitalism has Occupy Movement policing its own" ... http://placeitonluckydan.com/2...